FullBlast STEAM provides cutting edge STEAM based “Edu-tainment” activities that introduce young people to new applications of 21st century skills, preparing them for the rapidly changing educational and professional landscape.
We utilize new interactive educational technologies like robots, drones, and virtual reality that grab the attention of young people, enabling us to then guide them towards continuing STEAM education, STEAM related hobbies, STEAM careers & STEAM entrepreneurship.
COVID19 has created a reluctance to congregate in large groups and has thus prevented us from engaging customers through the channel of in-person workshops and events.
We have adapted our operations by:
- Employing social distancing and germicidal sanitization measures during smaller in-person events.
- Launching both live, and recorded educational content online, accessible via links and email.
- Continuously updating online content, and quality. Adding new STEAM topics and navigating the latest interactive virtual features and assessing equipment for best practices.
- Consulting clients on best practices in technology-related tasks and decision making during their launch and maintenance of online virtual programming.
Our rates are as follows:
Instructional Sessions 30 min -2 hrs: $160 per hr
(Price includes 1 half hour setup and breakdown. All equipment included)
(For Virtual and Hybrid workshops all equipment is not included. Further discussions on logistics is required.)
Below is an overview of our activity line up for 2020:
Activity 1: 3d Pens – Now available as a Virtual “hybrid” workshop!
3D Pen Mini Events Overview:
Participants learn about 3d printing while creating 2d designs that fit together into unique 3d plastic art objects that each participant takes away.
Instructional steps: 1.Safety 101 (Show & Tell) 2.Operation & Skill (Practice) 3.Beginner Projects 1-3 (Challenges)
10-40 simultaneous participants! (1-3hrsmax)
3d Pen Virtual Hybrid workshop Overview:
- Safety 101 (Show equipment & Tell how to use safely)
2.Operation & Skill (Practice)
- Level 1 Projects: (project 1- 3 Session #1 $300 per student for 5 1hr online classes +Kit included)
- Level 2 EDP projects: (project 4-7 Session #2 $200 per student for 6 1hr online classes) (project 8-12 Session #3 $200 per student for 6 1hr online classes)
+Participants receive their own personal 3d pen kit in the mail and use the contents to follow along with pre-scheduled live instruction/Q&A.
+Participants learn about 3d printing while creating 2d designs that fit together into unique 3d plastic art objects that each participant keeps.
+Participants also receive member access to an archive of pre-recorded instructional videos, and the opportunity to compete in a variety of social media 3D art showcase challenges.
Free Pen Repair program (If malfunction occurs during any of the 3 sessions)
3D art showcase challenges